Happy with Happy Lemon

For our first blog entry, we would like to share with your our latest addiction: MILK TEA!! I so love their Oreo Milk Tea especially ...

For our first blog entry, we would like to share with your our latest addiction: MILK TEA!!




I so love their Oreo Milk Tea especially with extra puff cream and pearls. I normally drink up the tea first then scoop out the cookie bits, puff cream and the mini tapioca pearls after. I may be biased but Eastwood branch makes the best tasting Oreo MT. Another favorite of ours is their Rock Salt and Cheese drinks ( with extra cheese of course! ). It's best to drink it right from the cup and not with a straw. Another must try is Lemon Yakult. Citrus taste of lemon + Yakult = Yumminess!!



Location: SM Megamall, Eastwood Mall, Powerplant Mall, Promenade Greenhills

We'll be posting other milk tea houses we have tried in our next entries. Hope you check it out too. :)

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Yung sister ko ang adik sa milk tea. Ako naman ang gusto ko yung mga fruit flavored tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. still havent tried this. But I love Gong Cha and Cha Time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love milk teas but among the stores out there, I prefer Gong Cha. With Happy Lemon, I'm really digging their RSC drinks! :3 I haven't tried the Oreo Milk Tea though but I'd definitely give it a go soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. not a big fan of the popular brands, stick ako sa original nai cha ng binondo. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. how much milk tea sa happy lemon? Ang natatry ko palang is Gong Cha and Cha Time, and I love them both (especially the Winter Melon of GC). <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Around Php 80 to Php 125. More expensive than Gong Cha and Cha Time

      Delete
  6. i've tried that, plus gong cha and serenitea pero i recommend yung bubble tea sa basement ng megamall. the best pa rin yun for me. mas mahal nga lang by P20-30.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried Bubble Tea as well. Mahal nga siya compared sa ibang tea place.

      Delete