Getting ready for Run United 1

Running should be a lifelong activity. Approach it patiently and intelligently, and it will reward you for a long, long time. -Michae...

Running should be a lifelong activity. Approach it patiently and intelligently, and it will reward you for a long, long time. -Michael Sargen

  \

I am so excited for this Sunday's run. This will be my first run for the year and what makes it even more exciting is that, its a family affair. 10 of my relatives will be joining this run too with a goal of completing the Run United Trilogy.

I better start hydrating and lacing up my running shoes. Hope to beat my personal record too!

Anyone joining the run also?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am not joining the run but I am always the victim of the re-routes that makes me almost late most of the time.haha..but good luck and thanks for the infor need to be extra early that day. When is that by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Super Bratinella: This is tomorrow, March 4 :)

    ReplyDelete