Casa Verde: A must try when in Cebu

Our first day in Cebu didn't end with Plantation Bay. Since it was my birthday and I love steak, we decided to dine in one of the must ...

Our first day in Cebu didn't end with Plantation Bay. Since it was my birthday and I love steak, we decided to dine in one of the must try restaurants in Cebu City: Casa Verde.


From our hotel, we took a cab going to Casa Verde in Ramos St. Looking from the outside, it looked like an old house that has been converted into a restaurant. And since it was a Saturday, the place was jam packed! We had to wait 30 minutes for us to be seated. We didn't mind though since we really wanted to taste their best seller: Baby Back Ribs!

I wanted to eat steak that night so I ordered The Dax. According to their website, its a combination of USDA round steak drizzled with brown sauce and onions with a catch of tavern shrimps paired with tartar sauce and served with harvest rice and vegetable medley.

The Dax

Beij, on the other hand, ordered their best seller: Brian's Ribs. From the website, its baked pork ribs with a sweet, tangy piquet sauce served with rice and corn and carrots.

Brian's Ribs

We were surprised when our order was served since their servings are big. The Dax tastes so good! Meat was not hard to chew. I also tasted some of the baby back ribs. Verdict? It's the best baby back ribs I have ever tasted! The meat was so tender it comes off the ribs. I am not a fan of baby back ribs but I really liked this one. To top it off, we only paid less than Php 500 for our meal.

I hope they would open a branch here in Manila and for sure, I will be one of their frequent customers.

Casa Verde
 #69 Lim Tian Teng St Ramos Cebu City

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm going to try this on my next trip to Cebu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dax looks really delicioso!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love ribs! this one looks really good. I also hope they open a branch here in manila :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's really affordable for ribs. I hope they open a branch here in Manila and still offer the same price.

    ReplyDelete