Pepper Lunch

Pepper Lunch is one of the restaurants we go to whenever we feel like being carnivores. Its a DIY steak restaurant wherein diners cook the...

Pepper Lunch is one of the restaurants we go to whenever we feel like being carnivores. Its a DIY steak restaurant wherein diners cook their beef just the way they want it. Every dish is served in a sizzling hot plate along with the rice, pepper and corn. There are also two sauces you can season it with: honey brown sauce and garlic soy sauce.

I usually go for the basic which is Beef Pepper Rice but recently discovered that you can have double beef at an extra cost. It has been my favorite since then. I try to flip the beef as soon as it is served since I like my beef cooked medium well.

Double Beef Pepper Rice

Beij, on the other hand, is more of the let-me-try-this-dish kind of eater. She likes to try different dishes from the menu. But in Pepper Lunch, she prefers their Beef Teriyaki with Egg.

Beef Teriyaki with Egg

I have a feeling we're going back to Pepper Lunch anytime soon. They have an ongoing Beefantastic Weekday Promo wherein all beef pepper rices can be availed for only Php 168. Might as well head to SM Megamall after returning to work next week.


Pepper Lunch SM Megamall
G/F Bldg A Mandaluyong City

Operating hours:
10AM - 9PM (Sunday to Thursday)
10AM - 10PM (Friday to Saturday)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. i love pepper lunch's idea of putting paper around the plate to avoid the sauces spilling. i like their chicken meals :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried their chicken meals. I'm more of a beef person. :)

      - Shashi

      Delete
  2. I love Pepper Lunch too! My husband and I eat here whenever we feel like having a good beef dinner! I love their Teriyaki with Egg as well. BTW, just followed your blog. Thanks for the follow, sis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following. Did you follow through GFC? Could not see your name. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Sis,

    I have tried the Pepper Lunch here in SG but not yet in Manila.
    They say mas masarap daw dito. hahaha.
    Pag nagpunta ka dito, don't forget to eat at Pepper Lunch.
    Then, let me know which tastes better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your post! Always nice to hear happy food stories :-)

    Stay updated about Pepper Lunch:
    http://pepperlunch.com.ph/
    https://www.facebook.com/pepperlunchphil
    https://twitter.com/pepperphil

    ReplyDelete