Plantation Bay Resort and Spa: A Dream Come True

We were in Cebu last December to celebrate my birthday. While we were planning for the trip, I specifically told Beij that I wanted to go t...

We were in Cebu last December to celebrate my birthday. While we were planning for the trip, I specifically told Beij that I wanted to go to Plantation Bay. An overnight stay in Plantation Bay cost around $160 to a whooping $850. But I found out that they offer a day tour package for only Php 2000/person. We took the day tour instead since Beij also wanted to go to Shangri-La Mactan. The package included a free day use of the resorts swimming area, gym and game room, free use of one towel per person and a set lunch at the Kilimanjaro Kafe.

We arrived Cebu at around 9:30 AM and from the airport, we took a cab going to Plantation Bay. When we arrived at the resort, we proceeded to the Guest Services Counter for registration. We then left our luggage at the Bell Service Podium so we could get dressed and explore what the resort has to offer.

(Warning: Photo overload)








 
 
A little before lunch, we proceeded to Kilimanjaro Cafe to claim our free set lunch. We didn't expect that the servings will be that big. I had Chicken and Beef Satay, Crispy Liempo and a scoop of ice cream for lunch. Beij had Chicken and Beef Satay, Boneless Bangus and ice cream. We decided to explore the resort more after lunch since we were so full.

Chicken and Beef Satay
Boneless Bangus
Crispy Liempo
We tried to swim in almost all the pool inside the resort. Be it a freshwater pool or a saltwater pool. Too bad we had to leave the resort early since the day tour package is good until 5PM only.

We will be back in Plantation Bay to try those Water Edge rooms. That's for sure. And I'll be ending this post with more pictures to show why I consider this one of the resorts I dreamed to go to. :)

Water Edge Rooms









Plantation Bay Resort and Spa
Marigondon, Mactan Island Cebu
http://plantationbay.com/

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Wow! They offer day tours pala. I hope we can visit since I'll be returning to Cebu this August. :)

    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have good rates for the day tour! I hope they serve tasty food, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Food is ok din naman :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! I'm jealous! I've been wanting to visit Plantation Bay too. Maybe in the near future. =)

    Btw, thanks for visiting! Followed you through GFC too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last time I stayed in Plantation Bay was almost 12 years ago! Wow! It's been that long already pala :)

    www.joeiandme.com
    Please LIKE my Facebook page, if you haven't yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice to know they have day tours! I went there once for photo op lang. haha. kapal ng face namin. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Followed your blog thru GFC.
    Hope you could follow mine too.

    http://www.karenjardeleza.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. We currently have a blog promo for those who had been to Plantation Bay. You may want to enter this post for a chance to win a 3-night stay. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for informing me about the blog promo. May I ask where can I submit my entry?

      Delete