Timberland Sports and Nature Club

Last January, our family had a post New Year's celebration. We normally gather for lunch on New Year's day but since we had relativ...

Last January, our family had a post New Year's celebration. We normally gather for lunch on New Year's day but since we had relatives coming from the US, the family decided to move our gathering to a later date.

Timberland Sports and Nature Club is located in Timberland Heights. It is actually a private membership club that offers activities for the whole family. We rented a function room so we can have privacy and so we could freely do whatever we want to.

Way going to Timberland

After the buffet lunch, we roamed around the club to try the different activities they offer. My nephews and nieces enjoyed swimming in the pool. It was cold that day since it just rained so I didn't go for a swim.

Pool

While the kids enjoyed the pool and the kid's area, the grown ups enjoyed the jacuzzi, basketball court and the indoor wall climbing facility.

That's Me! :D

I apologized if I am not able to take pictures of the other facilities of the club as I was busy bonding with my cousins and relatives. I am not able to post how much each activity cost too since I did not pay for anything :D

This is actually one of the bonding moments my family do. It was indeed a day of fun and family bonding.

Timberland Sports and Nature Club
Brgy Malanday, Ampid, San Mateo, Rizal
http://www.timberlandclub.com/clubinfo.asp

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. i want to try wall climbing too. great post!

    please join my giveaway: http://bit.ly/JoxCRS

    thanks. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried wall climbing almost 2 weeks ago di ko kinaya! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, nakakapagod siya. Umpisa pa lang tagaktak na pawis ko. Haha!

      Delete