Yummy Roast

While strolling in Eastwood with Beij and the little boy Navy, we stumbled upon this Filipino-Singaporean restaurant with a yummy name, Yum...

While strolling in Eastwood with Beij and the little boy Navy, we stumbled upon this Filipino-Singaporean restaurant with a yummy name, Yummy Roast.


We didn't know what to order so we asked the cashier what their best seller is. So based on their suggestion, I ordered their Yummy Pork Belly. The food was just okay. The meat was tender and they gave us generous portion. But what I like about this is the yummy rice. It tasted like it was cooked in chicken broth. Good thing I had unlimited rice. :D

Php 120

Beij ordered Yummy Chicken. It was just okay too. Nothing special about the taste. The dish also came with yummy rice.

Php 99

We also got Tofu in Meat Sauce. This tasted good! And because we liked it, we ordered another one.

Php 50

I was craving for their yummy rice (just the rice) last time we were in Eastwood. But too bad they closed down already. So if any one knows where their nearest branch is or knows how to cook their yummy rice, please inform me. I want yummy rice!!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. oh dear they closed down already?!
    yeah well wasnt a fan of their chicken din naman... :) too dry for my taste

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah! Wanted their yummy rice lang.

      Delete
  2. I love Tofu, sayang they closed down na... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not sure if they have other branches pa.

      Delete
  3. a real yummy post - am hungry :(

    THANKS for visiting my blog, I followed u back. My giveaway is already on here:
    http://www.balutmanila.blogspot.com/2012/05/10-sunglasses-from-firmoo-optical-store.html

    u can join now :) also, u might want to follow my other blog here:
    http://runandkeeponrunning.blogspot.com/2012/05/10-sunglasses-from-firmoo-optical-store.html

    THANKS a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. followed your other blog as well.

      Delete
  4. pati yung sa sm manila closed na din. :(

    ReplyDelete