Addicted to Magnets

Almost all people I know bring home little trinkets whenever they go on travel. And that includes us! Beij had been collecting refriger...

Almost all people I know bring home little trinkets whenever they go on travel. And that includes us!

Beij had been collecting refrigerator magnets since college. It doesn't matter if its big or small as long as it shows the places that we or her friends have visited. She also have butterfly shaped magnets. Some of our visitors find the magnets cute, they would ask her if they could have it. Because of this, the magnets are no longer displayed in our refrigerator door but kept in a box instead. And she plans to install a steel wall in her future home just to showcase her collection.

Here are some of her magnet collection:

Magnets from the places we visited


Butterfly Magnets

There you have it. I will share my own collection in the future as well. Watch out for it. :)

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. i used to collect magnets too but when i had my son, i stop collecting, nabasag na niya yung magnet namin sa fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some collection! I have a friend who collects magnets too! Everytime someone she knows travels, she asks him/her to bring home one from the country :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayz, I'm not consistent in collecting ref magnets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the butterfly collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do that too! I like my souvenirs to be useful instead of just being decorative. Tamad ako maglinis e so magnets are perfect souvenirs for me. Hehehe! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great magnets :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. horaay for magnet collectors! :) I also collect magnets from the places we've been!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the butterflies! I've been such a butterfly addict since first year high school. Wish I could also start collecting magnets. Saka nalang 'pag may ref na ako. ^_^


    ReplyDelete