The Best of Archie Comics

Not everyone knows that there's a little bookworm inside me. I say little because I'm not the kind who can finish a book in one sit...

Not everyone knows that there's a little bookworm inside me. I say little because I'm not the kind who can finish a book in one sitting. I read occasionally and books that I read are mostly humor books. I remember when I was younger, I used to collect Archie comics. I usually save my allowance and buy a double digest Archie comics at the end of the week. I also receive Archie comics as gift from my aunts and uncles from the States. However, I stopped collecting when I entered college. I had no time to read since I had class even on Saturdays.

One afternoon in National Bookstore, I saw a familiar looking boy with an orange hair. Archie Andrews! Without hesitations, I immediately bought The Best of Archie Comics. Imagine over 400 pages of my favorite Archie comic book stories from the past 70 years. I was delighted to see Betty, Veronica, Jughead and the rest of the gang all over again.


So if you are an Archie comic addict like me, better go to the nearest bookstore and grab a copy. I assure you, you'll never regret it. :)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Last time I checked Powerbooks, it was out of stock daw. :(

    http://www.dekaphobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My siblings are archie fanatics too. We have completed all the comics and hardbound them in books. I wonder if we still need those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because of this post, bigla kong namiss magbasa ng archie comic books. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yung sister ko may collection ng archie comics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this book! Brings back old memories. =)

    ReplyDelete