Doggie Event: Aww-mazing Day

Ever since I went back to school, we hardly take Navy and Hunter out on weekends. I know our boys are itching to go out and make friends be...

Ever since I went back to school, we hardly take Navy and Hunter out on weekends. I know our boys are itching to go out and make friends because they would look out the window whenever they hear a dog barking. So imagine how delighted we were when we got an invitation to an upcoming doggie event for the benefit of PAWS (Philippine Animal Welfare Society). I'm sure the boys are excited as well since its a venue for them to mingle and make friends with other pets.

So if you have time, please drop by the event which will be held on June 24 and June 30. For more details about the event, visit Navy and Hunter's blog.

We, together with the boys, Navy and Hunter will see you there!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'd love to join and bring our dogs to this event. Too bad though, both venues (for 24 and 30) are quite far from where we live.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin attends PAWs events. Maybe she'll be there too! =)

    ReplyDelete