Longganisa Sorpresa

Longganisa has been a staple food in our household. So imagine our delight when we passed by the newly opened restaurant in the Kapitolyo a...

Longganisa has been a staple food in our household. So imagine our delight when we passed by the newly opened restaurant in the Kapitolyo area. We knew we had to try it soon.

One evening after work, we went to Longganisa Sorpresa to try out their offering. The name says it all, they offer different kinds of longganisa from all over the Philippines. You can choose from Recado (Alaminos, Baguio, Cabanatuan, Calumpit, Laoag, Lucban, Tuguegarao and Vigan) and Hamonado (Cabanatuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao and Gen. San). It was hard to choose from the wide of variety of longganisa. So what Beij and I did was to order one from Recado and one from Hamonado.

We each ordered their Longsilog Meal for Php 99. I was craving for something sweet so I had Cabanatuan longganisa. The meal included 2 pcs longganisa, egg, garlic rice and a glass of iced tea. I also had a separate order of Cebu Chorizo for Php 35.

Cabanatuan Longganisa

Beij wanted something salty and garlicky so she opted for Vigan longganisa. Her meal included 3 pcs longganisa, egg, garlic rice and iced tea.

Vigan Longganisa

All in all, we enjoyed our Logganisa Sorpresa experience. Now we know where to go when we want to give in to our longganisa craving.

Longganisa Sorpresa
Unit 16 United St Brgy. Kapitolyo Pasig City
http://longganisasorpresa.com/

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love longganisa! It's the family clan's weekness. In fact when other families collect trinkets when vacationing, we buy longganizas from wherever we've vacationed in. Hehehe! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! my hubby is from Cabanatuan and we always buy longganisa every time we visit the province. yammy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this when I visited Nav. :) I want to try this! :)

    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa! very affordable for a yummy treat like that!

    ferreroandfate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Longganisaaaaa! I could eat breakfast food all day so this is definitely a treat! Too bad it's a bit far from my place but I'll bookmark this in my list of places to eat at :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummy... great food trips.

    ReplyDelete