Manos Greek Taverna

Beij wasn't with me the first time I ate in Manos Greek Taverna. I wasn't really a fan of Greek foods but I kept raving about their...

Beij wasn't with me the first time I ate in Manos Greek Taverna. I wasn't really a fan of Greek foods but I kept raving about their food. So when we went to Tagaytay, we didn't pass the chance to have our lunch here.


I'm not that adventurous when it comes to food, so I settled for the basic which is Grilled Porkchops. It had 2 pcs of porkchop, mixed veggies, french fries and a cup of rice. It didn't matter paying around Php 300 since the serving were big. And the taste? It was an authentic Greek cuisine. Yummy!


Since Beij loves trying out new dishes, she ordered Grilled Pork Souvlaki. It was a filling meal since it included 2 sticks of pork, french fries, cabbage salad, pita bread and tatziki. It cost almost the same as the Grilled Porkchops above as well.


Another plus point for Manos Greek Taverna is that they allowed the little boy to dine with us. And that is very important specially if we have the little boy in tow.

One downside though is the slow service. It took them about 30 minutes to serve our food. I also had to walk to the cashier to get our bill. Maybe because we were seated on the far end of the restaurant. 

Over all, we still enjoyed the food we had. We will be back definitely. Soon...

Manos Greek Taverna
Calamba Road Brgy San Jose
Tagaytay City
Mobile: 09164298358

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I want to try this when I return to Tagaytay! :)

    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. got my new blog. pls show some love. :)))

    JC
    awalkwithshing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete