Traslacion 2012

Every year, we always try to attend the Penafrancia Festivals in Naga City. But this year is different. We went a week earlier since no one...

Every year, we always try to attend the Penafrancia Festivals in Naga City. But this year is different. We went a week earlier since no one will be left behind to take care of the boys.

We were able to attend the Traslacion Procession which marks the start of the Penafrancia Festivals. The Virgen of Penafrancia is to be transferred from the Basilica Minore to Naga Cathedral where she will be staying for nine days.

As I watch the video I took below, I am overwhelmed to see the number of people showing their devotion to INA. Every one was clapping, waving their white handkerchief and showering confetti as the Virgen of Penafrancia passed by. I get goosebumps whenever I watch this video. It is just so amazing!


Viva La Virgen!

You Might Also Like

0 comments