5peat for the Ateneo Blue Eagles!!

I was at work last Thursday but I couldn't help check twitter to get updates on Game 2 of the UAAP basketball game between ADMU and UST...

I was at work last Thursday but I couldn't help check twitter to get updates on Game 2 of the UAAP basketball game between ADMU and UST. I wanted to watch the game live in MOA Arena but since its a weekday and I have work, I settled for twitter updates. It was a close fight! Imagine, it was only a 6 point lead by the Ateneo in the last two minutes of the game. But in the end, the Ateneo Blue Eagles soared to claim their 5th straight championship. It's a 5peat!

Congratulations to the Ateneo Blue Eagles and the entire Ateneo community! Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam!

Photo Source

Proud Atenean here! =) (Ateneo de Naga University)

You Might Also Like

1 comments