Soundtrip: A Thousand Years

And we are back! We just arrived from our Ilocos trip last Saturday and I am so ready to blog about it. But before that, I would like to sh...

And we are back! We just arrived from our Ilocos trip last Saturday and I am so ready to blog about it. But before that, I would like to share one of the songs I like listening to lately.

Its been almost two weeks since we watched the last installment of the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn, but I still cant get over the Edward-Bella-Jacob fever. Here's the OST of the movie. Hope you enjoy listening as well.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. even before I watched the movie, I already had fallen in love with the song! The lyrics has a very romantic meaning.


    http://curiousweekends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've got the same feeling, I really enjoy listening to that song. The sounds are so relaxing and mild.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this song too...!! Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete