Treasure Hunt on Christmas Eve

It's good to be back! Finally, I got some extra time to blog. I still owe you our Ilocos trip because I wanted to show you Beij, Navy a...

It's good to be back! Finally, I got some extra time to blog. I still owe you our Ilocos trip because I wanted to show you Beij, Navy and Hunter's Christmas gift first.

I excitedly opened the box and saw colored papers. It was a treasure hunt!

Here are the game mechanics:


I had to answer each question before I could proceed to the next. There was even one question that I was not able to answer so I had to do the consequence of eating one spoonful of Buco Salad.

At the end of the hunt, this is what I got:


Merry Christmas everyone!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Di ko pa tapos basahin yung dalawa. Pero so far, I'm loving it :)

      Delete
  2. ang kulit. magawa nga yan sa nanay ko kung hindi niya ako mapalo. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kulit nga eh. Pinahirapan muna ako :)

      Delete