Conti's Mango Bravo

Beij and I are the exact opposite when it comes to dessert. She is more of an ice cream person while I prefer cake for dessert. The reason ...

Beij and I are the exact opposite when it comes to dessert. She is more of an ice cream person while I prefer cake for dessert. The reason for that is I have sensitive teeth and it's hard for me to eat ice cream.

But when it comes to Conti's Mango Bravo, Beij becomes a cake person as well. Who could resist this cake? Imagine eating layers of wafer like cake, cream, chocolate mouse and mango cubes. Wait, there's more, it's also topped with more mango cubes and drizzled with chocolate syrup. With this cake, one slice is not enough. We usually buy their mini sized cake (Php 665) to satisfy our tummies :)



And because of this post, I might get a slice of this sinfully delicious cake tomorrow :)

Conti's Pastry Shop and Restaurant
1C-17 Serendra, Bonifacio Global City Taguig
http://www.contis.ph/index.asp

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Gah! You got me craving because of this post! It's been a while since I've last had my slice of Conti's Mango Bravo. Will definitely buy myself a mini-sized cake this week :D

    Btw, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's celebration. Cheers to more food trips this 2013 and may you and your family have good health, prosperity and peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cake is famous but I have yet to try it. Maybe I should one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Thanks for dropping by my blog and joining my raffle. :)

    I go to Conti's for their baked salmon. A little expensive, yes, but sooo worth the price.

    Following you now through GFC. :)

    Cheers,

    Aiyo

    ReplyDelete