Vjandep Pastel Buns

I had my first taste of this yema-filled buns when an office mate brought some from Cagayan de Oro. It may look like an ordinary dinner bun ...

I had my first taste of this yema-filled buns when an office mate brought some from Cagayan de Oro. It may look like an ordinary dinner bun on the outside but the sweet custard filling is so good. I could finish all 6 buns in one sitting!



Pastel is already available here in Manila. I remember seeing a stall in SM Supermarket and Market! Market! selling this. The last time I bought one, 6 pieces cost Php 90. I think 12 pieces cost Php 180. It is also available in other flavors like macapuno, cheese, langka, mango and pineapple but you can also opt for the yema flavor.



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Oh, I miss eating this! I want to eat the macapuno and ube flavor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent tried the other flavors yet. Yema flavor lang yata available dito sa Manila.

      Delete
  2. one of my favorite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. talaga meron d2 sa manila? saan po banda thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/09/2015

    Really tasted so good! I love vjandep pastel. ^_^
    http://on.fb.me/1AoKNeS

    ReplyDelete