The Best of Archie Comics: Book Two

Remember this: The Best of Archie Comics ? While doing my usual rounds in National Bookstore, look what I found! The gang, Archie, Jugh...

Remember this: The Best of Archie Comics? While doing my usual rounds in National Bookstore, look what I found!


The gang, Archie, Jughead, Reggie, Moose, Betty and Veronica are back. Without hesitations, this book was purchased. I was so excited to get home that night so I could start reading. And now, I'm enjoying every page of it!

This is another addition to my Archie comics collection. Hope they are already cooking up Book Three. :)

Spoiler Alert:

Archie proposed to Veronica. Poor Betty. :(

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I got the Book 1. I'll probably get this too. :)


    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have both books already. Really nice. =)

    That story about Archie's married life is actually 2 versions: one where he marries Veronica and the other Betty. Alternate universes kung baga. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Veronica. I'll try to look for this. Thanks for adding me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This brings back memories. :)

    ReplyDelete