The Sugar Artist

Its been two years that I've been ordering cupcakes for the boys' birthday and I've realized I haven't blogged about it yet...

Its been two years that I've been ordering cupcakes for the boys' birthday and I've realized I haven't blogged about it yet.

We wanted to make Navy and Hunter's first birthday special and memorable so we thought of throwing a simple party for them. We also decided to serve cupcakes for dessert so it can also double as souvenir for our guest. But of course, it should be customized for the boys. And that's how we discovered, The Sugar Artist.

I first contacted Ms. Charina over the phone to verify if the design I wanted was possible. I was so delighted when she said all of those were possible. She was very accommodating and her ideas made me more excited about the cupcakes. I sent her an email after our conversation to finalize my order. Pick up of the cupcakes was in one of the condominiums in Eastwood City.

Was I satisfied with the cupcakes I ordered? OF COURSE! My boys' cupcakes were so cute. Plus, the cupcakes tasted so good. It was a hit among our guests. See how cute the cupcakes are:

Navy's Cupcakes (July 2011)


Hunter's Cupcakes (July 2012)


Till our next celebration!

The Sugar Artist
Tel no.: 6640775
thesugarartist@gmail.com
http://thesugarartist.weebly.com/index.html

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. so cute >.<

    would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    Invite you to enter my giveaway to win eco bag and sativa bracelet :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thinking tulog of planning a party too. Hehehe! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Lovely blog and great post! I would like to invite you to know my blog, do you like? ;) www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice and cool works.

    ReplyDelete