52 Week Challenge: Accepted!

Hello Everyone! First of all, I would like to greet you a Blessed New Year! Oh how I missed blogging! Imagine having only 15 entries fo...

Hello Everyone!

First of all, I would like to greet you a Blessed New Year! Oh how I missed blogging! Imagine having only 15 entries for the year 2013. Well, I really didn't have time ever since I got back to school but this year, I'll try to update this blog as much as I can. And also, since its a new year, I have decided to give my blog a new look (its still a work in progress though).

While browsing Facebook, I came across a link about the 52 Week Challenge by Kuripot Pinay. Seeing the amount that one can save at the end year, triggered me to give it a try. My problem though is it would be difficult during the latter part of the year when I start saving the bigger amounts.

So Beij and I came up with our own version of the 52 Week Challenge. In our version, you need to save Php 20 per day (including Saturday and Sundays) and Php 1,500 every payday. Total savings by the end of the year is Php 43,300. Not bad right? I have posted our table below in case you want to follow our version. Now, all you need is a goal and the determination to finish the challenge.

 
Happy saving and I hope we can all finish this challenge!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great idea. Akala ko parang photo-challenge-type of challenge sya. Hmmm... Isipin ko kung paano ko ito i-momodify for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the challenge! But I hope, you'll not focus too much on saving only. Money wouldn't grow on savings. You should try to explore investing too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i so going to do this! thanks for the idea!

    http://invisiblestilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete