Saramsam Ylocano Restaurant

As soon as we arrived in Laoag, first thing in mind is to have a decent dinner. And months before our trip, I have been searching for the b...

As soon as we arrived in Laoag, first thing in mind is to have a decent dinner. And months before our trip, I have been searching for the best places to dine in Ilocos. First on our list is Saramsam Ylocano Restaurant.


We were not able to try their Pinakbet and Dinuguan Pizza which they say is good. We were just so hungry that night and we wanted to eat rice, LOTS of rice. So we had Lauya a Baka instead which is their version of Nilagang Baka. I liked this dish since the beef was so tender. We also had Pinakbet with Chicharon to to with our soup dish. I was supposed to post the photos of what we had but they were so blurry. It was our first time to use the camera my father gave me and we were still tinkering on how to take a shot in low lighting.


Saramsam Ylocano Restaurant and Bar
N. Corpuz Bldg Rizal St cor Hizon St Laoag City

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This post is very informative. I love visiting restos and I will definitely try this one. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete