Table Seven20

Let me start this post by greeting everyone a Happy New Year! I will be breaking my Ilocos series first and continue after this post. Dec...

Let me start this post by greeting everyone a Happy New Year! I will be breaking my Ilocos series first and continue after this post.

December 2016 had been a very busy month for me. Birthdays, check-ups, gatherings, Christmas parties, holiday shopping... all of that added to Christmas season is the busiest time of the year! Another thing that kept me busy is our home based business: Table Seven20.

Table Seven20
Putting up Table Seven20 was not planned. It started out as a hobby that was shared to our family, friends and colleagues. Then after that, the orders just kept on coming!

We started out with just one product: Lechon Porchetta. Porchetta is simply known as roasted boneless pork with crisp, crackling skin. Look at that skin! Makes me hungry at this time!

Lechon Porchetta
Just last month, we added salads to our menu for balance to the porchetta. First on the list is Kani Sesame Salad. It is basically a combination of lettuce, cucumber, carrots, kani and home made sesame dressing.

Kani Sesame Salad
Next is Egg Salad Roll. This is made of romaine lettuce, cucumber, cheese, hard-boiled egg wrapped in rice paper. This is my favorite between the two salads. I can even finish 3 rolls in one seating.

Egg Salad Roll
Another addition to our menu is of course, dessert! We have what we call Crème Meringue Cups. Let the picture below speak for itself! I tell you, you got to try this cup!

Crème Meringue Cups
Just a note though for those who want to order, we only accept pick-ups near Pasig area during the weekends or delivery via Grab Express. Orders should be placed at least 2 days before your intended day of pick up.

And if it's not too much to ask, kindly follow our Facebook page: Table Seven20 and also our other business venture: Agora. For orders/inquiries, you can message us thru Facebook.

You Might Also Like

0 comments